250 hp Skiboat
All 2hr, 4hr, 6hr, 8hr, and all day reservations can be made online
All 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, and 5 day reservations are made over the phone by calling 417-338-2891 during normal business hours.
2 Hour – $179.00
4 Hour – $339.00
6 Hour – $469.00
8 Hour – $519.00
All Day – $579.00
2 Days – $1099.00
3 Days – $1619.00
4 Days – $2139.00
5 Days – $2659.00
We Hope To See You On The Lake!
- Renters must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation & bring valid United States Driver’s License at check-in.
- An authorization of $100 will be placed on your card to secure the reservation.
- Full reservation fee will be charged the day of your arrival. •Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time. If you are late departing from the dock with your rental because you did not arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time your return time will not be changed. All renters, operators, and adult passengers need to be present at check in.
- Any changes to an existing reservation such as boat type or rental date/time must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled reservation time and cannot be processed online. Please call the marina directly to request any changes to your reservation. •Life vests are included for all passengers.
- You can not have more passengers than the maximum listed. Infants and small children count as a passenger.
- No shows/late arrivals will be charged the entire reservation fee. •Cancellations due to inclement weather may be necessary to protect the safety of our customers. Indian Point Marina Boat Rentals reserves the right to deem what is considered unsafe boating conditions. You must be physically present at the time of your scheduled reservation to be eligible for a full refund if we cancel your reservation due to inclement weather. If you are out on the water and we call you back in, your rental rate will be pro-rated. •Any cancellations made LESS than 48 hours before the scheduled reservation time will result in a charge of 50% of the total rental costs.
- Day of cancellations will be charged 100% of the total rental costs unless due to sever or dangerous weather.
- Any multi-day (2+consecutive days) cancellations MUST give a minimum of 7 days’ notice PRIOR to their departure time to avoid being charged the full rental reservation fee.
- All boat rentals will leave the dock with a full tank of fuel. Once the boat is returned and refueled the renter is responsible for the amount of fuel used during the rental time.
- No towing or tying up to other watercraft as this may result in damage to the vessel you will be responsible for.
- All rental boats MUST be kept away from the shoreline and not beached.
- Pets are allowed.
- No BBQ grills or cookers of any kind.
- Mass quantities of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Multi-day rental boats (2+ consecutive days) can be kept where you are staying if you have a very well protected covered slip to keep it in and can tie it off 4 ways. Renter is responsible for any boat and/or dock damage.
- Boats are not allowed out on the water after dark!
- ALL renters, operators and adult passengers MUST be present to sign the Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement to board the rental boat.
- You are allowed to bring an anchor however, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANCHORS.
- Operators MUST have prior boating experience and be at least 21 years old with a valid United State Driver’s License (must show proof at check-in). Non-drivers licenses or IDs are NOT PERMITTED.
BY LAW anyone born on or after January 1st, 1984, MUST have a certified Boating Safety Education Card.